• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC Commercial Cleaning Event Las Vegas 2014

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Are any of you guys interested in getting together for two days on a houseboat on lake mead or maybe instead of a golf tournament we could have a desert shooting tournament.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Igor Zaric

UAMCC Board of Directors
Can't wait !!!
Quick question: I want to trade $5K golf equipment for a $3K riffle and ammunition...Who wants a deal?

Tony Shelton

Hotel rates as of tonight. All four of these are brand newly renovated. The farthest one from the event is a three minute walk.

5d79c6cfa703ddedfd3111cd8f7f6f6f.jpg

c1df952c3330526bedaa886d520a3484.jpg

0830af0692a4ac59d03dffd6ea553971.jpg

eaddd48222594392aa88556e3664c834.jpg

Tony Shelton

Leilani, I can't find the Agenda anywhere. Can you post it up here. People are calling and asking about times and I've searched my email and basecamp and can't find it. It's probably my fault and somehow got deleted off my email, but I need it. Thanks.