• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Myrtle Beach Educational & Networking Event 2014

UAMCC Profile for Marketing

Marketing Director

Attachments

• Myrtle Beach Flyer.jpg
    Myrtle Beach Flyer.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 27
Last edited by a moderator:
I also look forward seeing everyone too. I made my first and only event in 2009 just before I retired. I'm taking my son this time, hopefully he'll be as motivated as I was. Guy Blackmon cant wait to share a cool one with ya. see you guys soon

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I also look forward seeing everyone too. I made my first and only event in 2009 just before I retired. I'm taking my son this time, hopefully he'll be as motivated as I was. Guy Blackmon cant wait to share a cool one with ya. see you guys soon

It will be a blast!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guy Blackmon

Hey Walt.....I'll be down on Thursday, thought about playing some golf........You In?....My treat. Matter of fact, if there are 2 more Contractors coming in on Thursday let's get a foursome together.....My Treat.

We had a great time in 2009!

2024.JPG

UAMCC Profile for Marketing

Marketing Director
Great news guys if you are going to be attending the Myrtle Beach Educational Seminar at the Clarion Hotel in September mention your associated with the National Cleaning Expo and get your room for $71.00.

Hey Walt.....I'll be down on Thursday, thought about playing some golf........You In?....My treat. Matter of fact, if there are 2 more Contractors coming in on Thursday let's get a foursome together.....My Treat.

We had a great time in 2009!

View attachment 5274

I may be in on that......Give me a call tomorrow evening if you think about it and I'll let you know for sure. My game is terrible and my son may want to join. He's terrible too but don't tell him I said so LOL

Guy Blackmon

I'm going to start hitting balls am!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're talking about Thursday am.......tell me when and I'll book tee times. Course is close to hotel.....heck, let's get a group together.

No worries Walt, it's about unwinding a having some fun & fellowship.