• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Pump question

Randy Wahl

Contributing Member
I am curious if using to large of a nozzle will damage the the pump. 6540 nozzle with a 4gpm 4000 psi pump. Love this tip, just do not want to damage the pump or the engine. Thanks for the help.

Randy I don't think that using an oversized nozzle will damage you pump but it could reduce it's effectiveness. Using a nozzle that is to small could over pressure your pumps rated capacity and would cause damage. You need to look into testing the correct nozzle for your pump. There are many opinions on the topic, but I personally found that Envirospec was a great section on choosing the right nozzle for your setup