• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Please suggest Youtube Videos

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Thanks to those who posted links to proper pw clips....Some were just advertisements though???? LOL

We are showing you how we train the customer and get the sale.

The videos are promo videos, I have hundreds of videos and promos vids.

Glad to know they helped you,

Hoss315

I've got some training videos. I put them up publicly periodically. I've spent enough money to make me sick trying to get this off the ground so I don't like putting too much out publicly here's one I'll open to the public for a 48 hr period.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSlab-jjmIA

That was appreciated.....and seriously, thanks to all who are suggesting videos with "good" techniques.

I began this post trying to avoid watching poor PW clips and learning bad habits.

Much Thanks!

Ken Fenner

Hoss, kudos for wanting to do things the right way. I know my channel will not help you do things the right way as far as technique but I posted it anyway to give you a cross section of what can be included when you make your own vids from an advertising standpoint.

PS: Sent you a private message.