• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

City of New York Washing Contract

Carlos Gonzales

:rolleyes:"Wash With Us"

HI-PRESSURE WASH THE FIRE SIDE AND WATER SIDE OF FOUR BOILERS IN THE MAIN PLANT - Competitive Sealed Bids - PIN# QHN2009-1071EHC - DUE 2-11-2009 AT 2:00 PM

There Will Be A Mandatory Site Survey On Thursday February 5 And Friday February 6 At 10:00am. Solicitation Competitive Sealed Bids

Agency
HHC / Queens Health Network

Contact
Jack Arnone
(718) 883-6000

Address
82-68 164th Street, “S” Building, 2nd Fl., Jamaica, NY 11432

LeoMoreira

:rolleyes:"Wash With Us"

HI-PRESSURE WASH THE FIRE SIDE AND WATER SIDE OF FOUR BOILERS IN THE MAIN PLANT - Competitive Sealed Bids - PIN# QHN2009-1071EHC - DUE 2-11-2009 AT 2:00 PM

There Will Be A Mandatory Site Survey On Thursday February 5 And Friday February 6 At 10:00am. Solicitation Competitive Sealed Bids

Agency
HHC / Queens Health Network

Contact
Jack Arnone
(718) 883-6000

Address
82-68 164th Street, “S” Building, 2nd Fl., Jamaica, NY 11432
Hello Carlos,
Please keep us posted if some request happen in Georgia.
Thanks

Doug Tripp

I went to the pre-bid meeting this AM.

What they are bidding is cleaning the boiler tubes, SOW calls for 9-10Kpsi.
I call that water blasting. Anyone have any questions I'll try to answer. Call or post.

Sorry for some reason my signature is not showing up

Phone is 845 544 3645

Last edited: