• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Typical charge per sq. ft.?

Eric Holmes

Contributing Member
Hello, I am having trouble figuring the typical charge for the services of cleaning a roof or home. I want to design a uniform rate by using the square feet measurement. Can anyone give me an idea of what an average rate is in cents per sq. ft.? Thanks in advance!

Chris Dubbs

Most will not get on a roof to measure Sq footage. Your best bet is to figure Sq footage of the home itself minus a basement. Say a 1500 to 2000 Sq' home for instance is $500. Then come up with added $$ for 2500 to 3000, say $575 to $650. And so on. Also you need to figure pitch and run off into your price. Do you need to get on the roof or can you hit it from a ladder? All these factors add up to $$ or not. Base price is also a factor. Remember, you are moving up into the air and that cost $$.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Eric Holmes

Contributing Member
Thanks Chris, Im studying other posts in this forum and trying to come up with a price schedule that I can make uniform. Your information is greatly appreciated. By the way, do you believe in rinsing your house or roof or leaving it dry, which process is better?

Chris Dubbs

Thanks Chris, Im studying other posts in this forum and trying to come up with a price schedule that I can make uniform. Your information is greatly appreciated. By the way, do you believe in rinsing your house or roof or leaving it dry, which process is better?

We rinse houses, but do not on roofs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD