• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Anyone see joining the chamber of commerce as helpful? For newbies

Kevin Barkley

Contributing Member
I am new to this industry and I was just wondering if anyone has joined and been active in their local chamber of commerce and if so was if helpful in getting your name out there and drumming up some business? Thanks for any input I would have to join 3 different ones in my area at about $300 per each year. Kevin Barkley Outdoor Extreme Clean

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Kevin, Chambers are like any other networking opportunity. You will get out of it what you put into it. Join attend the meetings, shake hands, give out cards and it can lead to some good things. Join and don;t attend, and well you'll get nothing. I would join one at a time if I were you.

Mike Rego

Doug gives great advice here

Like anything else if you join make it a component of your marketing- dont expect it to be the end all be all

If you do join, i too would pick one and give it a year to evaluate

Go to all the meetings, social events, luncheons, etc

Good luck

Doug Gore

Kevin, Chambers are like any other networking opportunity. You will get out of it what you put into it. Join attend the meetings, shake hands, give out cards and it can lead to some good things. Join and don;t attend, and well you'll get nothing. I would join one at a time if I were you.

+++1
I joined my chamber but find myself too busy to hobnob. The chamber is usually filled with "upper" level types that can really help you grow because they are so active in their communities.

I agree with all these guys. I joined my local Chamber this year and started networking more. I invested 100 and so far this year have gotten around 2500 gross from those connections.

Richard Velazquez

Contributing Member
I'm apart of my local chamber. Good resource for meeting those in your community. Membership fee has always paid for itself.

When joining a chamber I'd recommend visiting a few of their events. Some chamber of commerces are very active & some are not.

Chris Lombardo

Contributing Member
2 months into my chamber and it paid off within days. Also joined up with Homeadvisor got 15 leads this past week. Closed 3 = $2100

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk