• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Starting out

Allan Perry

Contributing Member
Hey guys my name is Allan I'm new to the industry try to get some pointers on the best angle to start I have a 4gpm 3500 psi landa belt driven cold water pressure washer I'm in Phoenix Arizona I have advertisement on my truck business cards flyers any help would be helpful

Kevin Barkley

Contributing Member
Welcome Allen, my ad ice as a newbie myself would be go to a UAMCX conference andrew to know some of these awesome folks and study study study.... Doug Rucker is a great guy going above and beyond as well as everyone I meet in Myrtle Beach, also ONE OF THE BEST INVESTMENTS I made was AC Lockeyer owner of Softmwash system puts out a Certified Applicator EducTional DvD and booklet and as a newbie it has sooooo much to offer and educate you from every area of your business. I bought one and I'm am very impressed and believe it is some of the best money I could have spent EVER in starting my business (other than buying the right equipment and going to the UAMCC conferences - and meeting all the helpful folks there) but AC stuff isn't overwhelming like a weekend full of Info overload (but still worth the time and money) i am so new my equipment will not e here for 4 weeks so all I do is study! And AC guide is top notch!!!

Richard Velazquez

Contributing Member
So how are things going Allan?

How's the first year in business been?

What's your biggest pressure wash project completed?

What's your biggest lessons learned from your first year?

Hope you have been doing well with pressure washing & having fun doing it.