• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

hydro tek skid, trying to keep my chin up

Josh Pitts

Hi all,

I have been having problems with my skid this week and not sure where to go from here..
I didn't run my machine for a week and when I went to run it, I didn't have any water at all. So I have a buddy that used to own a hydro tek and said that he would help me fix it. The ONLY thing that we did, was adjust the bypass/unloader valves.. at the time,we thought we'd fixed it, I had water. But didn't test anything else..

So now I went to do a job and went through my checklist before leaving, I have water, but when the gun is under load, I have no heat,and have water constantly streaming back into my float tank.
I also think that I broke the valves trying to adjust them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Josh Pitts