• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Proper Steps to Mixing Solution

Eric Holmes

Contributing Member
Hello everyone,

I would like to know if there is any procedure to mixing you cleaning solution. Right I am using "Stick Up" as my surfactant and SH 12% with water. What I'm noticing is, my surfactant is not going to the bottom of my solution tank and its leaving more of a SH and water mix at the bottom. I've always used as a rule of thumb to never mix water to chemical and always add chemicals to water. Therefore when I make my solution I fill my water first, then add my SH 12% and lastly add my surfactant. My question is:

Is it ok to reverse my mixture so that I have the surfactant throughout the whole mix?

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
We always add our Roof Snot and Cherry Bomb as we are adding the water to the mix....this helps circulate it and mix it up. Just make sure your hose goes to the bottom of the tank to prevent foaming up.