• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Storm Slams Into the Northeast

plainpainter

6-9" north of Boston - but despite all the hoopla in the weather newsrooms for what seems like the past 10 years. This is just typical winter weather in New England - I think all the newsfolks are not originally from these parts - that's why they are always going banannas in the nightly newscasts - that or it's just easier to report about the 'bad' weather all the time?

DJ Carroll

4" of snow then 3/4" of ice then 3" more of snow

been plowing the past two days ALL DAY!!!

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0134-1.jpg

IMG_0135-1.jpg

IMG_0136-1.jpg

IMG_0137-1.jpg

IMG_0139-1.jpg

IMG_0141-1.jpg

IMG_0143-1.jpg

Ken Fenner

Its worse here today than it was yesterday. The temps climbed to 40 yesterday then went down to 25 overnight. A brief run to the store this morning was a little tricky.

creativeimagesllc

4" of snow, then sleet, then rain. It went down to 18 degrees overnight, so everything was a frozen mess this morning. It wasn't easy opening the door on the truck this morning.

Nick Campanale

Trees down here and everything closed up.

Here are some pics from my office window... Internet and cable keeps going in and out. Still got power and a bunch of people here sharing our heat and electricity.

However, lemons to lemonade for my cleaning service (D & L Professional Cleaning).... Got some FREE advertising on TV... http://www.viddler.com/explore/jmkreisle/videos/5/

Hey Mike, your office looks like it's in Horse country?