• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

arandamich

Hello everyone! I'm Mike w/Precision Powerwashers out of Houston, Tx. New to this forum and glad to see everyone showing support for those that are new or trying to start a pressure/power washing business. I've been on the industrial side of powerwashing supervising small and large projects. I'm trying to get a small residential/commercial business going with my son. Trying to head him in the right direction. I will be taking a look at this forum for advice and maybe soon giving some. Hopefully, hear from some of you.

precisionpowerwashers@yahoo.com

Terry Miller

Welcome Arandamich,
We are in the process of building a helpful organization by PWers for PWers. happy to have you. Add your ideas and comments as possible. Thank You.

Scott Millen

Always good to see a new face in the discussion. Welcome aboard, and feel free to contribute, we are always seeking more input.

Thanks for joining the board!:cool:

Joe Burke

Anyone that was at the New Orleans round table event witnessed a breath of fresh air in the future of the Power/pressure washing industry.A smart, no BS down to earth presentation by contractors to contractors about OUR business and how to improve it's place in the service world.
Thanks Carlos and T Team, looking foward to shakin some hands and being a winner. Thanks Joe B

Mid City Power Wash
burkeno@aol.com

Carlos Gonzales

Mike,

Welcome aboard. The UAMCC organization would appreciate any ideas, suggestions or recommendations from you as it relates to the new organization!!

Gene Fivel

Hello everyone! I'm Mike w/Precision Powerwashers out of Houston, Tx. New to this forum and glad to see everyone showing support for those that are new or trying to start a pressure/power washing business. I've been on the industrial side of powerwashing supervising small and large projects. I'm trying to get a small residential/commercial business going with my son. Trying to head him in the right direction. I will be taking a look at this forum for advice and maybe soon giving some. Hopefully, hear from some of you.

precisionpowerwashers@yahoo.com

Welcome Mike.....If I can help you feel free to give me a call.......I am in the Bryan College Station area.......Gene