• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Thanks Fennerator

Gary Schell

Ken, Thank you for reminding me of the uamcc in your recent pm.

Thanks for the invite...hope you got a tasty cookie for me signing up :biggrin:

I have been around on the forums, lurking, biting my tongue at times, offering my .05 worth of advice when I have felt it appropriate.

Had to put the full-time effort on hold for a year to feel things out and will be launching a revised effort, certain circumstances have opened the door for reviving the fuller serviced company.

I went and got me a "real job" as the stranger suggested one October morning. After 51 weeks of having a "real job" after 14 years of thinking I was a business owner, I see where I made errors, where I will make improvements and where I will fill in those mysterious missing pieces of my puzzle.

I've appreciated the kind sentiments many of you have passed along, I miss the daily online visits, but with all that has been going on in my world, I'm just grateful to survive to see the sunrise.

Carlos Gonzales

Gary...sup bud....good seeing you!! :yes:

Ken, Thank you for reminding me of the uamcc in your recent pm.

Thanks for the invite...hope you got a tasty cookie for me signing up :biggrin:

I have been around on the forums, lurking, biting my tongue at times, offering my .05 worth of advice when I have felt it appropriate.

Had to put the full-time effort on hold for a year to feel things out and will be launching a revised effort, certain circumstances have opened the door for reviving the fuller serviced company.

I went and got me a "real job" as the stranger suggested one October morning. After 51 weeks of having a "real job" after 14 years of thinking I was a business owner, I see where I made errors, where I will make improvements and where I will fill in those mysterious missing pieces of my puzzle.

I've appreciated the kind sentiments many of you have passed along, I miss the daily online visits, but with all that has been going on in my world, I'm just grateful to survive to see the sunrise.

Ken Fenner

I'm glad to see you are still around the boards, Gary. It seems once washing gets in your blood its there to stay.

How's the family doing? You still in the Hershey area?

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Hey Gary- Good to see you still check out the bb's once in awhile. What did you ever do with that beatin down Hydrotek Surface machine I sold you at ACR's roundtable?? Did you ever customize it??

Gary Schell

John, once I get some available time I will get back on that project.

Yeah, still planted in the whats on my roof.com house. Family is doing fine.

I hate hearing and reading about the 'scary economic times' we are facing, so I'm hoping to stimulate some things again here and recoup some of my investment. Maybe I'll put my business plan into action...

I did make a good decision when I paused the business. I'm considering the last year an educational process and a R&D experiment. I'm amazed with some things I've discovered.

I am impressed with how things seem to be coming along with this organization thing you guys are working on. :yes:

Jeff LeCours

Gary DUDE, whatsssssss uppppp. sounds like some interesting times for you. I hope its all working out into the right direction for you and your family

We are all here stop in and joing the party. Can you make it up to Matts RT in albany? Be great to see you