• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

For Everyone Who Has Donated To The UAMCC

Ken Fenner

The first and foremost message we want to parlay is a huge "Thank You!". Your support dollars have gone a long way towards getting this endeavor launched. Its been said a few times but cannot be mentioned often enough. Without the support of the industry, the UAMCC was not going to get far. Even if you haven't been able to donate $$, just being a part of this BBS is very much appreciated.

You Should Be Recognized

I've spent some time this morning changing User Titles to reflect the generousity (sp) of all BBS member that have donated. Some I have missed because a search did not allow me to find your BBS screen name by the email listed on your PayPal account. PLEASE send me a private message if your title does not reflect "donating member". There is no need for modesty, we feel you deserve to be recognized.

Thanks again for all of your support in 2008/2009. We still have expenses piling up and can put your donation to good use. We have a good team.. you'd be surprised what we can do with $25. Here is a link to take you to our Donations page.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gene Fivel

The first and foremost message we want to parlay is a huge "Thank You!". Your support dollars have gone a long way towards getting this endeavor launched. Its been said a few times but cannot be mentioned often enough. Without the support of the industry, the UAMCC was not going to get far. Even if you haven't been able to donate $$, just being a part of this BBS is very much appreciated.

You Should Be Recognized

I've spent some time this morning changing User Titles to reflect the generousity (sp) of all BBS member that have donated. Some I have missed because a search did not allow me to find your BBS screen name by the email listed on your PayPal account. PLEASE send me a private message if your title does not reflect "donating member". There is no need for modesty, we feel you deserve to be recognized.

Thanks again for all of your support in 2008/2009. We still have expenses piling up and can put your donation to good use. We have a good team.. you'd be surprised what we can do with $25. Here is a link to take you to our Donations page.

I was the first one to donate....Guess I got Forgot....LOl