• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

I am qualifying for the roof certification. Michael Rigby

Michael Rigby

I requested the certification and provided the documentation back in 03/2014 but I never got around to completing the process. Please let me know if you require additional information. We have been in business since 2012 and have attended softwashapoloosa, uamcc event in NJ 2014 and the uamcc event in MD in 12/2014. I will be visiting Seal n Lock next week too for additional training with paver cleaning and sealing. Michael RigbyApplied Pressure Washing484-949-8117

Nate Swarr

Contributing Member
Hey Michael, Please visit the link provided to see what is accepted as documentation for certification testing. Since you've been in business over 2 years but under 5, you will need documentation for at least 2 years in business and 10 hours of training to qualify. Once you post your credentials, we will approve them and get you started with the certification testing. If you have any other questions or anything, please let us know!http://www.uamcc.org/forum/showthre...WATER-CONTROL-and-SAFETY-Certifications-ONLY)