• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

How to price BARC F9?

Eric Holmes

Contributing Member
Whats going on everyone? Quick input I'm asking about. How does anyone go about offering there concrete service in regards to cleaning battery acid, rust, or dried clay? I have a hard time upselling the service when you add on extra fees for it. I've been considering lately just giving an estimate and include the service in the pricing altogether. Any experience on the subject from anyone?

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Eric we get all of our fertilizer and battery acid removal jobs from our website. Craig has great web site and directory listing that is pretty powerful for web searches and thats how we get most of ours. Other Rust Removal jobs are usually an upsell if we see rust on a home from sprinkler or HVAC overflow pipe.

Craig Harrison

UAMCC Associate Member
Whats going on everyone? Quick input I'm asking about. How does anyone go about offering there concrete service in regards to cleaning battery acid, rust, or dried clay? I have a hard time upselling the service when you add on extra fees for it. I've been considering lately just giving an estimate and include the service in the pricing altogether. Any experience on the subject from anyone?
Eric, depending on what type of rust or battery stain you are removing, prices typically range from .50 a foot to $2.00 a foot. Also depends on what surface you are removing on and if the battery acid has reached the storm drains.