• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

I'm Qualifying for Roof Cleaning Certification : Michael DeRose

Michael DeRose

This is the formation of diamond. I have 4 other yrs in business as another company name.

Attachments

• 2015-04-09 19.37.32.jpg
    2015-04-09 19.37.32.jpg
    495.5 KB · Views: 40

Nate Swarr

Contributing Member
Hey Michael, sorry for the delay in response, as I've been away from the org for a little while, but now I'm back to help you get the process rolling. Thank you for posting your documentation, however, the one you posted has not qualified you as of yet. The requirements state that if you haven't been in business for at least 5 years, you would need a training course as well to qualify:

http://www.uamcc.org/forum/showthread.php/6352-Instructions-for-Requesting-Certification

Have you taken any training courses or have any other documentation that would push your experience to over 5 years? Otherwise, based on the documentation provided, you would need to wait until 11/22/2015 to qualify. Thanks.

Nate Swarr

Contributing Member
Congrats Michael, you have passed the Roof Cleaning certification test! Your badge has been added and linked to your directory listing. We have also sent you an email containing the links to the badge and your profile to use on other websites, etc.
This completes your certification process. Congrats!