• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Looking for advice

Thomas McMillan

Contributing Member
So I've "power washed" trains and banks and barns and synthetic golf courses and graffiti and houses and and and.......but I've never bid on a rubber playground "mat"

I'm looking for a little advice. Anyone already do it? What procedure did you use? What cleaning agents did you use? Pressure? Bid price?

So basically I have two areas to clean. One is 960 Sqft and the other is 800 Sqft. Both are for a pre school and both substrates are basically mulched rubber that has been bound together. My working theory is that it will stand up to a surface spinner reduced to 2000 psi but I'm thinking 40 degree tips reduced to about 800psi utilizing a cleaning agent similar to a house wash. IE 1/2 gallon power house (my detergent of choice), 1 1/2 gallon Sodium Hypochlorite and three gallons water x-jetted with the black proportioner.

Thoughts?

PS- yes I am posting this in one or two other industry forums for maximum exposure

Thanks in advance

**Photos attached**

Attachments

• 20150611_142001.jpg
    20150611_142001.jpg
    361.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 20150611_141952.jpg
    20150611_141952.jpg
    428.1 KB · Views: 26

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
I have done several. I pretreat with a light house wash mix, and then lightly wand it. I never used a surface cleaner on them. Once done open the ball valve and rinse rinse rinse.