• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

cleaning pavers WITHOUT removing joint sand

Jim Durda

attachment.php
Customer asked to clean paver patio that has joints packed with a polymer sand and they want to clean it without blowing the sand out.also there is grass all along one edge,I was thinking of a 4%SH mix applied with roof pump and rinse with low pressure J-rod.If this method is good what do I do about the grass that patio rinses to?Thanks in advance for any help

Attachments

• pavers.jpg
    pavers.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 103

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Jim, I'd back my mix down to a 20-30% and use a couple applications. I would explain to the customer that the grass at the edge may turn white but that it is only temporary. Get some Gypsum Pellets from Home Depot and sprinkle in the grass when you are done and water them in. It will help the grass come back faster.