• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Vero Under Pressure Commercial Roof Cleaning

Mel Everett

These are roofs we do every year on a contract,This is the fourth year we have done them. We pulled up to the job,and there was a Bald Eagle perched up on the roof, he stayed there for a long time, needless to say we started at the Other End.

Attachments

• Vero Under Pressure.jpg
    Vero Under Pressure.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Vero Under Pressure (11).jpg
    Vero Under Pressure (11).jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Vero Under Pressure (5).jpg
    Vero Under Pressure (5).jpg
    47 KB · Views: 35
  • Vero Under Pressure (3).jpg
    Vero Under Pressure (3).jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 27

Mel Everett

Yes that is him he was huge. While we were gauking at him he just kept looking at us like Yea I know I'm da man! He was beautiful.:clap:

Jeff LeCours

Yearly WOW. Do the roofs really start turning after just a year. The earliest I see them start showing after a cleaning is 2+ years,usually 3 year. How bad are they after a year? Thats a sweet contract. Congrats niceeee
I have sen several Eagle oover the years. I was amazed when I saw several in Orlando about a decade ago...I just never thought of eagles in Florida cool

Scott Davis

Yearly WOW. Do the roofs really start turning after just a year. The earliest I see them start showing after a cleaning is 2+ years,usually 3 year. How bad are they after a year? Thats a sweet contract. Congrats niceeee
I have sen several Eagle oover the years. I was amazed when I saw several in Orlando about a decade ago...I just never thought of eagles in Florida cool

Its probably preventative maintenance.

Mel Everett

Yes Jeff it is a maintenance,depending on circumstances but yes they start growing mold after the initial cleaning in about 6 months.You might not see it with your eyes but its there and growing.:yes: