• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Full Mb Rt

Jeff LeCours

Hey everyone, we have over 75 registered to come to the Myrtle Beach RT, how great is that!!!
[B B]. . WE NOW HAVE A FEW SPOTS so if you want to learn you can now registerI figure some who registered may not possibly be coming. I have only got a few checks for payment of the $19.50 and not to many rooms at the Holiday in have been booked. the cut off date for payment & rooms at the reduced rate is August15th. I would like to get a solid number of people who are going to be here, so I can give the place a head count for the food, so please get your $$ in now or before Aug 15th
Help a brother out here and confirm with your payment. If you know now that you are not coming and you did register, please let me know so I can let others sign up
Thanks ALL, can't wait to see you all or should I say Y'alllllllll

Payment
Jeff LeCours
416 Mingo Creek Court
Myrtle Beach SC 29579

Last edited:

Carlos Gonzales

Jeff,

All UAMCC Transition Team members will be paid by one check. Look for it in the mail in a week or so.

Looking forward to seeing ya brother!!

Jeff LeCours

I'm getting pretty excited Jeff! It'll be good to see all you guys, and to meet some new faces as well.

It's gonna be so cool!:D

You are soooooo right this is going to be a cool time. I also am real excited and can't wait to meet everyone. I think there should be 50 round tables a year, big small whatever, the BS'ing is so much fun when its with others that have the same interests

See ya soon brother

Jeff

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Jeff I am definitely in!!! I will try to send u a check by the 15th of aug but things are so hectic here that I just cant tell when I can get u that check. either way it will get to you............

Jeff LeCours

Cool John T, I got you down for it make sure you get a room, if you are staying at the Holiday Inn where the meeting is, it should be booked before August 15th to get the rate. Look forward to seeing you there COOL

Jeff

Jeff LeCours

I have gotten many checks for registration thanks. Come on EVERYONE else start sending the registration fee of $19.50 Need to get it in so i can order the right amount of food and have everyones badges made up and don't forget to get your room rented, flights too.
any questions about the Round Table in general call me 843-446-5931

Now send the $19.50 Its time !!!!!
Jeff LeCours
416 Mingo Creek Court
Myrtle Beach SC 29579

Last edited:

Jeff LeCours

Hello everyone !!!!

There are now some spots left open for the MB RT. If you would like to be here at the Round Table please sign up and send a check to me for $19.50 Jeff LeCours
416 Mingo Creek Court
Myrtle Beach SC 29579

We do have space now for any & all who want to bring their rigs. I will have my employees doing 24 hour security watching the rigs. maybe we will have a best rigs contest or something. I love looking at rigs. There is going to be a posting in the next week or so of ALL that is planned for the event. It is shaping up more & more, waiting on some final OKs on demos and like I 1st posted, this is a COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ROUND TABLE, you want to learn and then use that info to make money and grow your business this is the place to be. Find out from those who know how to keep growing even in a tough economy

FOR THOSE who HAVE NOT paid or got hotel space PLEASE DO ASAP it helps in the planning

I can't wait, this is going to be a cool event. See you all in September

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Jeff-
My payment for my wife and myself was just sent via snail mail. My wife Kathy wants to learn more about this business so where's there a better place then a "Powerwashing Roundtable"

C-ya guys there.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Just booked my room at the hotel water view and King size bed with I think a balcony. They wanted $109/nite but because of the JL group rate we got it for $75/nite. This is for Fri/Sa and Su nite. ------Thanks Jeff:)

Jeff LeCours

Just booked my room at the hotel water view and King size bed with I think a balcony. They wanted $109/nite but because of the JL group rate we got it for $75/nite. This is for Fri/Sa and Su nite. ------Thanks Jeff:)

Cool John, looking forward to seeing and your wife. Several folks are getting together Friday night and of course Saturday Night. The Boat house bar next door said they would make sure they put entertainment on that night and will block off the patio for us.

Man I am getting excited. more than a few Myrtle Beach contractors have offered to help with the event. Christian from Pressure Works offered to do anything needed, Mike C PPC has secured space across the street for us to put out trailer rigs, its an old mall and it looks like we will be doing demos of concrete etc too, Thanks Mike, plus Mike is working on something maybe for friday night. Dave Vicars A Plus called today and his wife Nancy offered to help, I jumped on the offer, she will be helping at regerstration with my wife and I have other offers to help from some of the locals. Great that the Myrtle Beach guys are helping, its going to be a lot to pull off for sure, can't wait

We have space for rigs. HEY John you should bring your monster rigs, I will have my employees doing security 24 hours a day at the rigs

Like I said glad you will be here!!!!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Hey Jeff I'm considering picking up my swabby on the way down there just to show some others what this machine can do...as to why I dont have this machine in hand yet its a long story but its going to have a happy ending since I am involved...but its a long story.

Jeff LeCours

Hey Jeff I'm considering picking up my swabby on the way down there just to show some others what this machine can do...as to why I dont have this machine in hand yet its a long story but its going to have a happy ending since I am involved...but its a long story.

Hey that would be cool to have your swabby here with other rigs. Who doesnt like checking out rigs

Jeff LeCours

Re: FULL MB RT
« Reply #28 on: Today at 08:53:47 AM » Quote Modify

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Checks are coming in and emails and phone calls from contractors saying they will be sending their check for the Myrtle Beach South Carolina Round Table are coming in

Please if you want to be here for thisMyrtle Beach South Carolina Round Table confirm with payment. If you are registered but have not paid yet, you are NOT confirmed a seat. I WANT EVERYONE who wants to be here to be able to come. We are well over 50 confirmed to be here and 75 is the limit. I'm worried there won't be enough seats for those who have registered so confirm NOW please

So please get the check to me so you have a seat to what is going to be a great contractors event.....

Catch The Wave, The Wave of Success at The Myrtle Beach South Carolina Round Table

$19.50 per person
payment to

Jeff LeCours
416 Mingo Creek Court
Myrtle Beach South Carolina 29579

Terry Miller

Jeff,
Just a suggestion. Our PDCA has a best truck show yearly at our National Convention. The rules allows members to send in photos if they are unable to bring their vehicles. They are judged and awarded for their vehicles at the convention. Set up, safety, lettering, etc. Someone as my self cannot tow my rig for 12-14 hrs and feel good about it. Just my 2 cents. Thank You.

Last edited: