• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Feels like home already

Thomas McMillan

Contributing Member
Hmmmm, not sure if I know anyone here or not....so let me just introduce myself.

My name is Tom McMillan and I own Aqua Pro cleaning Solutions in Joliet, Illinois.

I just heard about this site and this new organization today from the Grime scene website and am optimistic and excited about getting involved early.

I have been a member of the "other" power washing trade organization since '05 and have been through some of its ups downs.

I wish all of those involved with as well as the UAMCC itself much sucess in its future!:biggrin:

Jeff LeCours

Welcome. We are new and growing. The UAMCC launches towards the end of March and 1st of April. keep looking arouund and please join in on psts

Carlos Gonzales

Tom - Welcome to the UAMCC BBS. I am sure you will see some familiar names on the BBS.

There is much going on with the pressure washing industry and the UAMCC. As Jeff stated, the UAMCC is poised to launch the national assoc. sometime between mid-March and the 1st of April. Essentially the pressure washing industry will be getting a new assoc in around 60 days.

If you have not done so, please visit the UAMCC website (it's temporary). The new website is being built as we speak but you will be able to find the answers to your questions about the UAMCC there. www.uamcc.org

Again, thank you for joining and we look forward to a productive dialogue with you throughout 2009!!

David Vicars

Welcome Tom. Glad you made it over here.

You mentioned ups and downs with other orgs. Please add your insight
to some of the threads here, to help us avoid any downs.