• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello from St. Louis

Hey Guys and Gals...

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself to this forum. A lot of you guys might know me from PT State or maybe even met me at a round table! I can't wait to go to another one, by the way.

I'm really busy right now preparing my marketing blitz for the spring so I have ratcheted up the research on what has worked for others lately. I figured now would be a good time to register over here and join in the fun!

I'm looking forward another profitable season this year and I wish you all the same.

Cheers! :cheers:

Carlos Gonzales

Robert - welcome to the UAMCC BBS and I am glad that you decided to register.

Good seeing you over here. There are alot of familar faces in the UAMCC crowd.

Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome fellas!

Ken - business is a little slow right now, but I'm really looking forward to March. I already have a bunch of work scheduled, just waiting for the weather to turn. The way things look, that could take forever!

Scott - That would be sweet. I think Curtis from Mineral Area Pro Wash (near St. Louis) is trying to get something together for Saturday March 21st. A small networking event. Maybe some guys could make the trip. I think Bob said he would try to make it also!

Good to be here and I look forward to contributing.

dscleaning

hi, this dave from dscleaning in winchester tn. been awhile since i been on here. have done alittle work this winter, the bath tub refinishing has kept me i bread and butter this winter, but starting to get ready for the upcoming year, so searching for new marketing ideas and other helpful hints.