• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Promoting your industry.

Terry Miller

How have you promoted the PW industry this year? Hopefully we are not sitting around waiting for Spring or waiting for President Obama to fix the hole in the dyke. It is up to all of us to continue to support our industry. Every day we should talk to someone about the PW industry. It doesn't have to be about the work we want from them. We can still get the point across on how a clean home or business is needed to succeed. Having a clean business draws customers in. Clean homes make us more acceptable and makes us feel good. The next time your out and about talk to one person about the positive aspects of cleaning what ever you do, or what the UAMCC is doing for contractors. Remember it is not about us, it is about all of us. Thank you.

Ken Fenner

Terry, other than UAMCC dealings, I have met with several real estate agents over the last few days (not related to pressure washing business). Every one of them gets the schpiel about curb appeal selling more homes. The veteran agents smile and nod and have probably been approached a hundred times. One agent who had a great personality and business sense, a guy whom will do well, has emailed and called me several times to put something together with him. Not bad for just talking about something I love and bore people to death with anyway. :yes: