Roof Cleaner - West Michigan's Top Rated Exterior Cleaning Company.

1. Western & Northern Michigan Ice Dam Removal

by , 12-14-2017 at 10:44 AM (Roof Cleaner - West Michigan's Top Rated Exterior Cleaning Company.)
    Western & Northern Michigan Ice Dam Removal

Professional ice dam removal by the company that knows how to clean your roof Roof Cleaner
    Here at Roof Cleaner we use a commercial steam machine to remove ice dams from roofs, unlike other companies that use hammers, ice picks and even high-pressure machines, a lot of ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ice dam removal in West Michigan by Roof Cleaner 616.240.3465.JPG 
Views:	160 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	6568   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	West Michigan's ice dam removal 616-240-3465.JPG 
Views:	173 
Size:	125.7 KB 
ID:	6569  
  2. House Washing in Ada MI

by , 10-08-2017 at 09:58 AM (Roof Cleaner - West Michigan's Top Rated Exterior Cleaning Company.)
    Ada MI was developed around a fur trading post of the late 18th century, since the 20th century, the township has become an upscale suburb of Grand Rapids and many of the homes in this area built on very wooded lots and as such the houses develop mold and mildew growth that is quite heavy. Homeowners often try to remove this mold and mildew growth on their Ada MI homes by purchasing a pressure washer from the local big box store and blasting away at the siding and trim with high pressure, to no ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Michigan's Leading Pressure Washing Company

by , 10-06-2017 at 08:01 AM (Roof Cleaner - West Michigan's Top Rated Exterior Cleaning Company.)
    Here at Roof Cleaner we have been cleaning the roofs and siding on residential homes since 2008 and have since become the leading softwash company in Michigan. We are a certified in all aspects of exterior cleaning along with being the only cedar shake roof cleaning company in Michigan. We have cleaned cedar roofs in every part of the state of Michigan as well as Indiana, Ohio, and Illinois. The past few years our company has branched out into the commercial pressure washing field.
    We now ...
  4. Roof Cleaning in West Michigan

by , 03-12-2017 at 04:57 PM (Roof Cleaner - West Michigan's Top Rated Exterior Cleaning Company.)
    Question-
    As I drive around West Michigan I am noticing more and more roofs that have some type of black streaking on them, just what are those streaks that I am seeing. Are the shingles bad, is it acid rain stains; do all those roofs need to be replaced?

Answer
    I will do my best to answer your questions on just what those black streaks are and where they come from and what they do. ...

Name:	Roof cleaning in West Michigan 616-240-3465.jpg 
Views:	2514 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	6250  
  5. Commercial Pressure Washing Services in Grand Rapids MI

by , 03-11-2017 at 12:46 PM (Roof Cleaner - West Michigan's Top Rated Exterior Cleaning Company.)

The appearance of your business plays a pivotal role in its success. Storefronts that are dirty and unkempt can turn potential customers away from stepping foot in the door. You do all you can to keep the interior of your store looking its best to impress the customers once they get in the door, why not clean up the exterior and make it more inviting to new customers.

Our commercial pressure ...

Name:	Commercial pressure washing services in Grand Rapids MI 616-240-3465.JPG 
Views:	3317 
Size:	117.8 KB 
ID:	6248  
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO