• New Benefit for September

Complimentary Certification to ALL Donating Members in the month of September!
    Comments 6 Comments
      Kristopher Pettitt -
      Why is this announcement being made 11 days before the month of September ends? Wouldn't have been better to make this benefit an October Benefit seeing how it's just NOW being announced on The UAMCC forum? Perhaps we could consider extending this benefit to allow donating members to take advantage of it without feeling rushed. Just my opinion.
      Rance Tilley -
      Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher Pettitt View Post
      Why is this announcement being made 11 days before the month of September ends? Wouldn't have been better to make this benefit an October Benefit seeing how it's just NOW being announced on The UAMCC forum? Perhaps we could consider extending this benefit to allow donating members to take advantage of it without feeling rushed. Just my opinion.
      Never mind. It really isn't worth it! LOL
      Nichole Anglin -
      Kristopher,

We just turned on this feature to post here. I am glad you noticed it! Lets me know it is working! :-)

It had been sent out in an email and posted else where earlier this month.
      Kristopher Pettitt -
      Ah, I didn't know that Nicole. Sorry about that. Am I on the mailing list to get notices? I started getting texts on my phone from UAMCC, but I don't think I've got them through my email. I'll check my spam to see if it's in there, but can you check if I'm on the mailing list? Thank you.
      Nichole Anglin -
      Will do! :-)
      Ron Musgraves -
      Can We Delete all this Nichole since it was a TEST , Its looking good by the Way
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO