• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Bob Riddick

I began roofing in Northern Virginia in 1974. As soon as I put my first roof on, I knew this was the career for me. I began Bob Riddick Roofing, Inc. in Smith Mountain Lake, Virginia in 1991. Fortunately, my passion for my business and desire to see it grow is fueled and supported by my loving wife and family.

I'm an avid golfer and enjoy taking cruises.
Website
http://riddickroofing.com/
Company
Bob Riddick Roofing, Inc.
Contact Name
Bob Riddick
Phone Number
540-721-1329
Occupation
Residential Roofing & Exterior Cleaning
Company Website
riddickroofing.com
Company Description
We do roof replacements and repairs of all sizes as well as roof and exterior cleaning.
Company Fax
540-721-1850
Year Started
Company Email
bob@riddickroofing.com

Signature

Bob Riddick

Riddick-Roofing-ipad.jpg

330 Lakewood Forest Road
Moneta, VA 24121
540-721-1329
RiddickRoofing.com