• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Jay Garcia

Born: November 7, 1980 to Edward and Odil Garcia in Corpus Christi, Texas.
Married to Celina R. Martin on August 25, 2003.
I have three children Olivia 13, Noel 11, and PJ 2.
I've been a designer in the oil and gas business for over 15 years. In 2015 when the oil and gas industry crashed, like most I lost my job. I was doing odds and end jobs for over a year trying to make ends meet. One day I went outside to power wash my own driveway with an electric power wash. Man that was a big mistake. That night I said to myself, I think I’m going to pay someone to do the house. I told my wife hell no, if I am saying this how many other people are saying this. I decided to start my own pressure washing company. Not knowing where to start I looked for a pressure washing school. Found Doug’s school and signed up for a class. Took what little money I still had and invested in a power washing rig.

Camping with the Family, BBQ Cook-offs, and fishing
Company
Triple G Pressure Washing
Contact Name
Jay Garcia
Phone Number
832-771-0002
Facebook Profile
https://www.facebook.com/jay.garcia.3304
Company Website
TripleGPressurewashing.com
Company Description
Committed to cleaning your home or property like it was my own.
Year Started
Company Email
trplgpressurewashing@gmail.com

Signature

Thank you,

Jay A. Garcia
Triple G Pressure Washing
832-771-0002