• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Matthew Gill

I dedicate my life to provide people in our community not only life safety protection, but a trusted company offering professional quality services to protect there property, built and ran by full-time and part-time Firefighter / Emergency Managers. I have dreams of eventually providing my service to everyone within my State and surrounding areas!

Cleaning, Power Washing, FireFighting, and believe it or not, but also working outside!
Company
M&K Pressure Washing
Contact Name
Matthew Gill
Phone Number
912-665-9392
Facebook Profile
WWW.Facebook.com/matthewgill/
Occupation
Professional Cleaning Service
Company Website
https://www.facebook.com/MandKpressurewashing/
Company Description
Our professional quality exterior cleaning services provide you with the most for freshening up the
Year Started
Company Email
mandkpressurewashingllc@yahoo.com

Signature

M&K Pressure Washing
Matthew Gill