• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Michael Foster

I have been in facility maintenance for over 10 years, when the pandemic hit and my job was in jeopardy, possibly never to return, my wife and I took our life's savings and started our own business. We went into this business because it didn't matter when or where I did the pressure washing at the facility I maintained, it was inevitable, at least 3 people asked if I could come to their house and pressure wash this or that. My wife is an accountant by trade however, she took a position in marketing 6 years ago, like everyone else, when the pandemic hit, she found herself unemployed, possibly with no job to return to. We took our combined passions and married them together, to create Northstar Pressure Washing, she handles the marketing and accounting and I, along with our sons, handle all of the pressure washing services.

Building furniture
Birthday
Nov 7, 1971 (Age: 52)
Website
https://northstarpressurewashing.com/
Company
Northstar Pressure Washing, Inc
Contact Name
Michael Foster
Phone Number
Facebook Profile
@Northstar.PowerClean
Occupation
Owner
Company Website
https://northstarpressurewashing.com/
Company Description
We are a full-service residential and commercial pressure washing company, we also seal hardscapes.
Year Started
Company Email
yourguide@northstarpressurewashing.com