• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Michael Pickering

First, and foremost, I'm a Jesus lover. Though my actions regularly fall short of this claim, I do my very best to outwardly AND inwardly display this primary characteristic of who I am.

Some accomplishments that I find to be pretty cool:

I graduated high-school a year early (because I failed the 6th grade and felt so guilty about it that I buckled down to finish where my family had intended for me to finish). I spent 4 years in the Navy, from 98 - 02. I recently graduated, at age 31, from Belhaven University,with a degree in business management. I not only graduated Cum Laude, but was also given an achievement award for finishing first in the nation in the CAPSIM business simulation, marking the first time Belhaven took first prize.

While in the Navy, I gained some high-intensity management experience. Among many other things, I had job duties such as; creating and maintaining 24-hour watch rotation schedules, ensuring proper qualifications of all division personnel, developing training curriculum, establishing a preventive maintenance schedule for all equipment owned by the division, as well as many other duties.

I worked in the wireless retail sector, which has given me sales and incredible customer service experience (I can get yelled at with the best of 'em). I also spent time in the business to business sales arena, which allowed me to gain valuable skills in dealing with high-level executives. I keep a vast knowledge of current and updating technology, and plan to fully implement that knowledge in the power-washing industry.

I worked with a friend, who owned a steam-cleaning business, where I learned a great deal about hi-temp pressure cleaning, the equipment, and the preventive maintenance of the equipment. I also spent time working as a lot technician, where I was first exposed to exterior pressure washing equipment.

A very large portion of my family is in the construction industry, in one facit or the other, and I was in-line to become a 3rd generation contractor. Being exposed to that world offered me a unique perspective, and an ability to identify and understand structural and architectural components.

Philosophy and Theology
Birthday
Sep 11, 1979 (Age: 44)
Website
http://www.mobilewashinghotshots.com
Company
Mobile Washing Hot Shots
Contact Name
Michael Pickering- Chief Operations Officer601 812 7106Michael.Pickering@MobileWashingHotShots.com
Occupation
Chief Operations Officer
Company Description
Currently, we're in the business planning phases. I have almost completed my incredibly in-depth bus

Following