• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Nicholas Boosalis

I'm 36 years old and a father of 3 boys ages 11 , 10 , and 8 . They give me my drive and determination to build my company to new heights . I worked hard for what I have so far and I will continue to work even harder for my goals . I'm pretty simple and straight forward and very easy to get along with . I enjoy what I do and am looking forward to meeting a lot of new people and friends in the industry .

Relaxing with my sons on my free time .
Birthday
Aug 9, 1979 (Age: 44)
Company
DOC'S LAWN & LANDSCAPE
Contact Name
Nicholas Boosalis
Phone Number
(559) 789-2462
Occupation
Owner
Company Website
NA
Company Description
Commercial and residential landscape maintenance and installation . Irrigation maintenance and inst
Year Started
Company Email
Nboosalis79@gmail.com

Signature

DOC'S LAWN & LANDSCAPE
Nicholas Boosalis
(559) 789-2462