• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Rance Tilley

Started working in 1984 in Heavy & Highway construction building Locks & Dams on inland waterways for the Corps of Engineers. In 1991 went to work in Rome, Ga. building a self contained multi level powerhouse. Didn't like that type of work so in 1993 went back to working on a Lock & Dam project for the C.O.E. at Olmsted, Ill until 2009. Then I tried out the task of building a four lane bridge over the Tenn. river at Paducah. In Oct. 2011 I lost my job due to lack of work in the area. Enjoyed a few months off and decided to make my own way in the PW Industry. I love this kind of work. It's challenging and it's always different.

NASCAR, FISHING and my WIFE
Birthday
May 27, 1966 (Age: 57)
Company
Paducah Power Washing
Contact Name
Rance Tilley Cell: 270-366-5254 or by E-mail @ rdtilley@comcast.net
Phone Number
270-366-5254
Occupation
Owner/Operator
Company Website
Working on it!
Company Description
We are a Residential and Commercial mobile cleaning contractor serving Western Ky and Southern I'll.
Company Fax
N/A
Year Started
Company Email
rdtilley@comcast.net

Signature

Rance Tilley
Paducah, KY.
270-366-5254