• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Robby Nash

Established in 2003, I was still in high school and was given a used cold water pressure washer by my brother and started doing part-time work to make a little extra money. After high school, I started working for a surveying firm as a field hand and then later as an Auto-Cad Technician, all the while still continuing to do pressure washing on the side. After getting laid off with the down-turn of the oil field, I felt the Lord was telling me to take the leap and make my part-time hobby into my full-time passion and that is exactly what I did. I went out and expanded my equipment and started knocking on doors! For the last couple of years, I have lived out my dream of starting my own company and have never been more challenged but also I have never been more fulfilled.
I am grateful for this industry as it has allowed me to continue my hunger for growth and education. Every job is different and comes with it’s own set of obstacles and rewards. I have had the opportunity to also meet some really amazing people; whether it be the people I get the pleasure of working with or the business owners, homeowners, retail managers, Realtors and/or property managers. I know I am truly blessed to get to call this my job!

Building my business and spending time with my family!
Website
http://www.nashpressurewashing.net
Company
Nash Pressure Washing
Contact Name
Robby Nash
Phone Number
Facebook Profile
https://www.facebook.com/NashPressureWashing/
Occupation
Owner/ Operator
Company Website
www.nashpressurewashing.net
Company Description
Our scope of work involves cleaning for Commercial, Residential, Industrial and Fleet Services.
Year Started
Company Email
robbypressurewash1@yahoo.com