• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

United Association of Mobile Contract Cleaning Welcome to the United Association of Mobile Contract Cleaners (UAMCC)

Introduce Yourself to Your Colleagues

Say hello to the community. Don't be shy. Include your first name, company name and what cleaning industry you represent.
Threads
Threads

Associate Member Announcements

Have a sale going on? Want to announce special deals for UAMCC Members? Post them here!
Threads
Threads

UAMCC Announcements and News

Read about the most current happenings at the UAMCC including, trade shows, news articles and industry information.
Threads
H
  • harrisonPrupt

Pressure Washing This forum is where you can post about the use of high pressure equipment, cleaning styles and technique, or equipment specific questions.

Industry Announcements

Get the latest news events that affect the mobile cleaning industry. Post industry events here also!
Threads
Threads

Residential Cleaning

House Washing, Deck Cleaning and Staining, Masonry, Concrete or Cement cleaning. Ask questions about low pressure washing, chemicals and get how-to guidance for the pressure washing professional.
Threads
Threads

Commercial Cleaning

Building washing, condo complexes, fleet washing, industrial pressure washing. Consult with industry experts on proper cleaning and washing technique, how to land big accounts and things to look for while performing comercial pressure washing.
Threads

Pressure Washers and Equipment

Post specific issues you may be having with your pressure washer or ask questions about the proper equipment for a cleaning contractor.
Threads
Threads

Affecting The Pressure Washing Industry

This forum is where you can discuss gas prices, inflations or any current events that have a direct or indirect impact on your business as a pressure washer.
Threads
Threads
M
  • Martinrog

Condo and Apartment Cleaning

Washing condos and apartment complexes are tricky. As a washer there are multiple considerations to think about before tackling a complex of any size. Find suggestions or tips here
Threads
Threads
None

UAMCC Contractor to Contractor

Just as the forum title suggests. The UAMCC team is made up of fellow contractors. If you have something on your mind that does not "fit" in the other UAMCC threads, but is still business related, go ahead and place it here.
Threads
Threads

Window Cleaning

Commercial

Threads
Threads

Residential

Threads
Threads
None

Hard Water Stain Removal

Threads
Threads
None

Glass Issues

Threads
Threads

Pure Water Talk

Threads
Threads
None

Safety & Environmental Corner

This Section is for the Safety and Enviro Committee members to Talk and log in official business.
Threads
Threads

Private Access for all UAMCC Members This is the private forum for all UAMCC members

Affiliate Member Benefits

Affiliate Member Benefits for all UAMCC Members
Threads
Threads
None

Certifications for All UAMCC Members

This is for WASH WATER CONTROL and SAFETY Certifications ONLY. All other certifications please CLICK HERE
Threads
Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

United Restoration wrote on HireUAMCC.com's profile.
Good afternoon, I am reviewing my website and was wondering how I go about utilizing the UAMCC logo on my website. Do I need to become a paid member, or is this something my membership allows me to do now?

Thank you so much.

Adam Snook
Looking for top commercial restroom cleaning services Cleveland? Look no further than Green Clean Janitorial. Our expert team ensures a pristine and sanitized environment for your business. With meticulous attention to detail, we handle all aspects of restroom cleaning, from floors to fixtures.

EcoTek Power Wash​

We pride ourselves in providing environmentally responsible power washing and roof cleaning services throughout most of Maryland and Northern VA. Take a look at our 3 step process that keeps all our customers satisfied.

Visit us: Ecotek Power Wash

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Commercial Dehumidifier h