• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Can we wash Your Parking garage!!!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Here is a picture of me(Holding my gut in) Tony Szabo and Rob Huffman on the Swabby. We want to wash your Parking garage but we don't come cheap. We come with Experience,Determination, Excellent Equipment, and the know how to make your Garage as Clean as can be.

Can't wait to see some of the Equipment at the UAMCC Convention. I may be in a buying mode If I don't by this yellow truck first.

Hey Rob looks like a natural born catcher..but he forgot his mit:biggrin:

Attachments

• babe ruth pictures 023.jpg
    babe ruth pictures 023.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 118
  • babe ruth pictures 019.jpg
    babe ruth pictures 019.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 126
  • babe ruth pictures 025.jpg
    babe ruth pictures 025.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 115
  • babe ruth pictures 014.jpg
    babe ruth pictures 014.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 114
  • babe ruth pictures 015.jpg
    babe ruth pictures 015.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 103
  • babe ruth pictures 018.jpg
    babe ruth pictures 018.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 99

John Tornabene

Member Guest
The Yellow Truck was $140,000 and now its for sale for $65,000 and it negoitable. Its a Ford F-650. My Yellow truck I have now is a custom Ford F-350. Unfortuntely my boss(Kathy) has put the foot down and said I can't buy that truck...I WANT THAT TRUCK!!!^*%^*

Jeff LeCours

Was those yellow truck pictures in Myrtle Beach, they have that same truck and the white truck behind it at the Chevy dealer here, same black stripe. The Ford dealer had one simular to that last year and it was going for $165,000, you couldnt even sit in it without an appointment and they did a credit check before you could test drive it, really

Tell Rob to stop pooping in public

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Was those yellow truck pictures in Myrtle Beach, they have that same truck and the white truck behind it at the Chevy dealer here, same black stripe. The Ford dealer had one simular to that last year and it was going for $165,000, you couldnt even sit in it without an appointment and they did a credit check before you could test drive it, really

Tell Rob to stop pooping in public
Sharp Eye Jeff. Yup that truck is in Myrtle Beach. Not far from where the RT is at. I was going to call you when I was in MB a few weeks back on VACA but I was on strict orders to NOT call any Power washing buddies. I use to go to the NJ RT back in the day when I was on vacation. Family wasn't to happy about that because I would leave at 12pm go to the RT then Hang with Everett Abrams and a few others to the wee hours at the same place the RT's where held at. So since then on vacation I'm under strict orders from the boss to not talk business........ shhhhhh but I do it at night on my PC when everyone goes to sleep:biggrin:

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Jeff - not pooping...someone stole my catchers mitt.

Ken - hey man dont hate me cause I am taller...:bluesbros:
:biggrin::biggrin: I think I shrank a few inches(Thats in height in case anyone was wondering)the past couple of years. At this pace I should be about 4'8" in just a few short years. It sucks getting older. As long as my wallet gets fatter then its worth it but right now my wallet looks Skinny to:nooo:

Tony Szabo

Catchers Mitt!!!!!!!!!
Hey guys, I recall back in the day in little league sticking the catchers Mitt in my face and taking a deep breath and smelling the fine leather!

What about you Rob and John T. ? I love the smell of good old leather.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Yup I remember the smell of good old broken in Leather back in the day. Today I'd rather sit on the sidelines and watch others play....and maybe knock back a few beers.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Here is a picture of me(Holding my gut in) Tony Szabo and Rob Huffman on the Swabby. We want to wash your Parking garage but we don't come cheap. We come with Experience,Determination, Excellent Equipment, and the know how to make your Garage as Clean as can be.

Can't wait to see some of the Equipment at the UAMCC Convention. I may be in a buying mode If I don't by this yellow truck first.

Hey Rob looks like a natural born catcher..but he forgot his mit:biggrin:

How Much was that thing?