• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello

Ian Maynard

Hello folks, I am Ian Maynard and I own Curb Appeal Pressure Washing in Houma, LA. I would like to say thanks for letting me join you fine folks, and hopefully we can learn a few things from each other.
I have been in business for nearly a year now - but was only part time for a while. With my main job having a "reduction in work force" two months ago, I am now operating my company full time. I have focused on residential / small commercial exterior work (house washes, flat work, dumpster pads) in the past, and I am about to start ordering equipment (and increased Liability insurance) to get into roof cleaning, and trying to get my foot in the door with commercial contract cleaning.

A little more about me - I am married with 2 boys (12 and 4) and I enjoy camping, golf, fishing, and RC Cars. I first started pressure washing at a local rental store where I was in charge of cleaning all heavy equipment - dozers, excavators, etc. There I learned how to repair pumps, basic engine repairs, etc. From there, I landed a job operating oilfield pumps and made a living working with them. These pumps were capable of pumping up to 15,000 psi, and a pump rate of over 300 gpm. I gotta tell you, if you can re-pack a Cat pump, you can re-pack one of these!!!

Anywho - I peeked around and saw some familiar faces on here from some other forums, and hopefully will meet new friends / colleagues here also. I obviously still have alot to learn in this business, but I am willing to share any knowledge I have with any of you.
Thanks!!