• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

I am here to help! Nichole Anglin: UAMCC Director

Nichole Anglin

UAMCC Staff
  • Good morning UAMCC! We have several committee meetings going on today and tomorrow! Associate Member Committee, Certification Committee, and Blogging Committee. Details are posted in the appropriate FB groups and emailed. smile emoticon

Nichole Anglin

UAMCC Staff
Good morning UAMCC! What a great and busy week we have had! Most of our committees met this week and I want to thank all the members who put in time to make the meetings. If you missed the meetings we look forward to you making the next ones. They will be the same time each month. Each committee will meet at least once a month.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Again no cert here is free, you have to qualify and earn them. Cost is not and issue as we believe getting better just involves your hard work and experience.

Ron Musgraves
www.uamcc.org
"Sidewalk cleaning"

Nichole Anglin

UAMCC Staff
Good morning UAMCC! So excited! I am in Houston getting ready for tomorrow's event! Cannot wait to see everyone! I will still be available to help with anything that you need from us.

Attachments

• Country Inn and Suites Outside.jpg
    Country Inn and Suites Outside.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited: