• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New UAMCC member

James Populis

Hello all,
Just a quick note to announce, "Navarre Pride Pressure Washing Services, LLC" has joined the UAMCC as a contributing member. We just spent our first year in the business (part time) and have gone full time (still feels exactly like part time) since my retirement from the USAF. We've learned tons from Doug, PWI form, and most recently Facebook (Pressure Washing Friends). We still have sooo much to learn. I put joining the UAMCC off forever thinking I couldn't afford it with limited cash flow from the business but more recent thinking has brought me around to, "I can't afford not to." My wife, son, and I will make this business work, failure simply isn't an option. I look forward to more interactions and meeting you guys at some point in the near future. Thank you.

V/r

James, Teena, and Geoffrey Populis a.k.a, Navarre Pride Pressure Washing Services

Richard Velazquez

Contributing Member
Welcome James! Your right about can't afford to not be apart of this organization. What you get back beyond pays for itself. You have a great attitude & that will get you where you want to go. In 2013 is when I got serious about my business & said I would not take failure as an option.

James Populis

Welcome James! Your right about can't afford to not be apart of this organization. What you get back beyond pays for itself. You have a great attitude & that will get you where you want to go. In 2013 is when I got serious about my business & said I would not take failure as an option.

Thanks Richard. We're all in.

James