• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Roof Cleaning South Tampa, FL

David Besse

Here's a very large roof cleaning in South Tampa, FL that I tackled last weekend.
csy1 020.jpgcsy1 021.jpgcsy1 018.jpgcsy1 025.jpgcsy1 006.jpgcsy1 027.jpg

David Besse

I used both lift n ladder. The funny thing is, I was scared of heights till that afternoon. Lol Broke my fear within an hour up on the ladder.

David Besse

A neighbor come out that Saturday and asked how much to do his roof. His roof is not nearly as big or high, thank goodness! 30+ ft in the air gets a lil scary for me.

Chris Tucker

A neighbor come out that Saturday and asked how much to do his roof. His roof is not nearly as big or high, thank goodness! 30+ ft in the air gets a lil scary for me.
Nice work David!
We do quite a few roofs in South Tampa. You never know what you will run into there, unlike the subdivision homes that are nearly all the same.

David Besse

Thanks Chris!!

This house had sooooo many obstacle that I had a hard time positioning both a ladder and lift cause the home owner did not want me walking on his roof. I've notice some of these 2-story homes in south Tampa are not your avg 2-story cause these right next to the water are they are built-up/elevated. Cleaning subdivisions would be nice.

Chris Tucker

Thanks Chris!!

This house had sooooo many obstacle that I had a hard time positioning both a ladder and lift cause the home owner did not want me walking on his roof. I've notice some of these 2-story homes in south Tampa are not your avg 2-story cause these right next to the water are they are built-up/elevated. Cleaning subdivisions would be nice.
I hear ya David! Many of these South Tampa Homes need yearly gutter cleaning contracts, as well as roof cleaning!
There are some roofs there we call "Widow Makers", where you can easily be killed, or badly injured, if you fall off.