• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Midwest Window Cleaning Conference 2013

Tony Evans

Board of Director
I am going to be holding the 5th annual MWCC in Des Moines, Iowa. Here's the Facebook page for the event - http://www.facebook.com/events/136091109900754/
There will also be involvement with the NCE which I am truly grateful for. From what I've seen NCE events are something to aspire to become.
Although it's called a window cleaning conference we will be looking for guys from all aspects of the cleaning world to attend and participate.
I will be posting more info here as it becomes available.

Last edited:

Tony Evans

Board of Director
Finallizing location details for the event. I'm hoping to do a bit of a combo event where pressure cleaners find as much useful info as window cleaners.

Tony Evans

Board of Director
I also want you to know this event will be free to the contractors attending unlike years in the past. Should be great info and networking for all who attend.

Tony Evans

Board of Director
Just a little info on the stuff we'll be covering at the event. UAMCC member Randy Borio will be doing a presentation on Pressure Cleaning for Window Cleaners and I'll be doing a Window Cleaning for Pressure Cleaners presentation. I'm hoping this adds valuable info for all attendees no matter which industry they are in.

Randy Borio

Thanks for the opportunity to share Tony. I would also like to share with everyone that Tony will be doing his window cleaning for pressure washers at the Midwest Pressure Washers event in October.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using TapaTalk

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using TapaTalk