• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Contest #1 - What Question Has Not Been Asked?

Carlos Gonzales

I don't know where this thread will go BUT I wonder if there is a question out in our industry that has not been asked yet on the BBS's?

If someone can come up with a legitimate question that has NOT been asked on the BBS's you will win.........SOMETHING....LOL. I think we have enough folks here that can chime in and say whether or not a particular question has been asked. Remember...it has to be industry related...lets see where it goes.

Oh...when I say you will win something...yea...whoever gets that one question...yep...there will be a prize.

Lets see!

Last edited:

Henry Bockman

Re: What Question Has Not Been Asked?

Okay, you asked for it....

Is the UAMCC planning to create BMP's for various services in the pressure washing industry? Basic stuff, suggested pressure, process and national average pricing spans for a specific service?

This is something the industry really needs to set a standard for the profession. Even if it's use less than 1,000 PSI on wood, no heat on wood ect ect...

Carlos Gonzales

OMG...Thats been asked already Henry....somewhere but it has been asked. I will hold your question and answer it though in a bit. Give this thread a chance to "BREATH"...lol

Remember...these questions aren't just UAMCC related...it can be anything BBS related. :biggrin:

Carlos Gonzales

Ohh...I was over on your BBS today Henry. Thank you for making some of those announcements for the UAMCC. I appreciate it.

Michael Kreisle

Contributing Member

What is the difference in the non-detergent oil I use in my pumps and the oil I use in engines?

Carlos Gonzales

I have one...What was the very first industry related Bulletin Board. What year did it come out?

Here is another one. Who owns Pressure Net and what does he do for a living?

Soleil Shepherd

Can you buy overalls made of a rain jacket material? Black or Dark Blue in particular. Something that will not look so dirty halfway through a wash! Where can I get them if they are available?

Carlos Gonzales

What state has the most business owners in the pressure washing business?

Florida

N.C.

S.C.

Texas

Calif

or

Alaska

Carlos Gonzales

How many different areas of Pressure Washing Speciaties are there?

Hey Soleil - how ya doing? Your question was asked. Off the top of my head and please anyone add to what I miss:

Residential
Commercial
Roof
Wood
Fleet
Industrial
Agriculture
KEC
Window Washing
....what did I leave out?

Carlos Gonzales

Can you buy overalls made of a rain jacket material? Black or Dark Blue in particular. Something that will not look so dirty halfway through a wash! Where can I get them if they are available?

This is a good question...anyone? :yes: :headshakesmile-fast

The Cleaning Doctor

Contributing Member

I got one that hasn't been asked......

What's the prize for getting a question that has not been asked about the pressure washing industry? LOL