• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

It's been great.

Randy Borio

Good morning UAMCC members. There's no easy way to say this. As of May 31 Panther Outdoor Maintenance Services will close. There was no single thing that led Laurie and I to this decision. It was not an easy decision by any means. I would like to thank ALL of you for your friendship and support along the way. I want to thank Ron Musgraves, Doug Rucker, Carlos Gonzales and everyone here. Please remember if I didn't list your name it's only because I have such a long list. To everyone that has become a friend I'm still around. I will be more than happy to help any of you with questions or problems. We have a possible buyer for the entire package and I know you will all be there for him if he needs you. If this deal doesn't go through then we will be selling the equipment as a complete unit ready to work. Thanks again.
Randy and Laurie Borio
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using TapaTalk

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Seriously Randy we still need you, Thanks for everything you have Done. John and you Kept things together and my gratitude is extended to both you and the Laurie. Shoot come Have fun with at and event soon. San Diego Maybe

There was an idea I read about in (I think) this forum about having mentors. Perhaps with one door closing this one could open. I agree with Doug and Ron just because you're out of the business doesn't mean you need to step away from the industry, especially if you have something to offer. As a new person and a new business myself I absolutely love the mentoring idea. There is still so much for me to learn that having a mentor I could call and talk to about whatever is worth more then anything. Just my thoughts though.