• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello UAMCC Members, The Assistant Director at the UAMCC Here to Help You

HireUAMCC.com

Administrator
Staff member
Hello UAMCC,
Many of you don't know me unless you went to the national convention in 2016, but I am the new assistant director. I will keep you updated on things going on with the UAMCC and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to post here and i will be able to answer them. I am Looking forward to getting to know all of you and to help you any way I can. Remember, hard work and dedication pays off. Perfection doesn't happen over night, it takes hours and hours of doing the same thing over and over, but with time you can do it.
-Alex The Assistant Director UAMCC

HireUAMCC.com

Administrator
Staff member
Leilani is on her way to Nashville for the Southside event! If you are going make sure you say hi to her and to attend her class. If you can't make it out to Nashville don't worry we have an event in Huntington Beach on November 17th and 18th and we also have event on December 6th and 7th which will end the 2016 year. Make sure you get out to one of these events so you can go into the 2017 year strong and knowledgable.

HireUAMCC.com

Administrator
Staff member
Huntington Beach is right around the corner and you know you want to end the year strong. Besides events the UAMCC is setting up benefit central so that when people visit our website all our benefits are on one page.

HireUAMCC.com

Administrator
Staff member
2017 is going to be loaded with tons of great events. Powerwash store is having an event in Orlando in January and Doug Rucker's Pressure Washing School is hosting an event in Texas February 15th-17th. Take a look at www.uamccevents.com.

HireUAMCC.com

Administrator
Staff member
Be sure to check out the UAMCC event pages on Facebook next week to see the upcoming events. Not following the United Association of Mobile Contract Cleaners? You need to! We put great information on Facebook and it is how we stay connected to you.

HireUAMCC.com

Administrator
Staff member
Systems will be created for the social media committee that will be used for all events. The system will include task at 90 / 60 / 30 days out from events.

HireUAMCC.com

Administrator
Staff member
A management chart has been created to help with the moderation of committees and programs. It will have to be updated as we assign board members to help manage the committees so we can have everything running smoothly and all board members equally involved.

HireUAMCC.com

Administrator
Staff member
Leilani has resigned from the organization as Director of the UAMCC. We are currently working on hiring another staff member to help fill Leilani's place. Due to recent events I will no longer be going to the Environmental and Safety Show in Huntington Beach and will be helping train the new staff member.

HireUAMCC.com

Administrator
Staff member
Wow Huntington Beach is in 2 days! If you plan on attending please register at www.uamccevents.com. This event is the Environmental and Safety show at a 4 diamond resort right on the beach! While everyone is in California I have a few projects I have to finish up that will add multiple revenue streams each month into the organization.

HireUAMCC.com

Administrator
Staff member
The Huntington Beach event is going on today! Hands on training at Boardwalk Burgers is happening in less then an hour. Unfortunately I was unable to attend, but I am currently working on these pay portals to get them set up to add extra revenue to the organization which will allow us to add more benefits for you guys.

Tony Evans

Board of Director
Looking good. However we no longer have a newsletter. That benefit should be changed to Clean Matters Magazine.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

HireUAMCC.com

Administrator
Staff member
The UAMCC is currently working on updating the entire benefit central and making the helmet benefits hypertext that will allow you to click on the description and scroll down the page to the part that explains a little about what that benefit is. Once this happens we will be able to make the changes to the helmets like change newsletter to clean matters magazine.