• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Seen the worst thing for us on TV!!!

Jeff Wible

Man, I seen the worst thing for our industry today on Home & Garden tv. They showed roof cleaning,....or should I say roof destroying. They showed a guy on a ladder blasting the crap out of the shingles with a pressure washer. The shingles were lifting up all over the place and it just looked like destruction. This is advertising we don't need!!!

Jeff

Jeff Wible

I can't seem to find it. But it was before noon today here in the East.
The HGTV site is slow to navigate. I guess someone else from PTstate seen it also. Name of the show was "Get it Sold". Will probably air later.

Jeff

Gary Schell

That show has been on quite a few times in the last two years. If I'm not mistaken they even mentioned a price that was under $300. Maybe with the right combination of chemicals and rinsing device....nevermind. At least they showed it can be remedied.