• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New Member Introduction

Hello all,

My wife and I are starting a new business called "Pristine Peaks Roof Cleaning and More" in Southwest Virginia. I am Anthony Meredith and my wife is Tammy Meredith and this will be our 2nd career. I am close to retiring from a law enforcement career as a Captain with over 25 years service, and a retired (SSG) 22 year Army National Guard combat veteran. My wife Tammy is a former concrete sales/service worker with 15 years experience and she has experience in a CPA office and in nursery sales. We recently attended the Doug Rucker Power Washing School in South Carolina being instructed by Pat Clark. It was an excellent experience and very educational. Over the last 2 months, we have obtained our business license, liability insurance, commercial vehicle insurance, and purchasing equipment and supplies to offer soft washing services. We are very excited about our adventure and have the heart and drive to make it successful. We have not started marketing or doing jobs yet as we are still getting everything ready. I hope we can call upon members of this forum to help us out with some future questions that I am sure will arise as we continue to educate ourselves in the profession. Thank you again for accepting us into your community and we look forward to discussions and learning.

Anthony