• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Roof Cleaning Set-Up

Adam Austin

Contributing Member
For roof cleaning we use 12v pumps. I like the power and reliability of an air setup, but 12v systems offer the ability to do the job in a much more compact package. If space is a concern, 12v pumps will be the way to go. If you have lots of room, an air pump and compressor will last a lot longer. That's the only reason I haven't switched to air yet. The 12v gets the job done without taking up too much space on my rig.

Chet Hingle

All I know is 12v. It doesn't put out the volume of water and distance as an air or an udor but for what I do (mostly resi), the 12v is fine. I reach the peeks of two stories and most high points of roofs. I'm able to be more effective in hitting my target so I don't flood delicate areas i.e. vegetation or structures with chemicals. My 12v made me lots of money in 2016.