Thread: Need advice on washing heavy equipment

Default Need advice on washing heavy equipment

Just wondering if any of you guys wash heavy equipment? I've got a friend of mine that wants his equipment washed but I'm not sure about the pricing and I'm wondering what chemical you recommend using.

Jonathan Trammell
    Crandall, GA

ProWash Cleaning Services LLC
    ​706-280-2532
    www.prowashcleaningservices.com

Default Re: Need advice on washing heavy equipment

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Trammell View Post
    Just wondering if any of you guys wash heavy equipment? I've got a friend of mine that wants his equipment washed but I'm not sure about the pricing and I'm wondering what chemical you recommend using.
    Heavy duty degreaser and a lot of heat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Justin Noggle
    Sky Power Wash
    Skypowerwash.com
    (425)308-5509

Hello friend,

It is necessary to clean the heavy equipment time to time for its long life, There are many techniques for cleaning and I would like to suggest you to use pressure washing instead of chemicals, It is a new technique which is more effective for your friend.

Working on a large commercial projects mutiple scrap yards with equipment from a forklift to large grapple on a pedestal. We charge one rate pr operator and machine pr hr and another rate pr hr for a helper. Project costing them over 40k at this point. Looks like we'll get a weekly maintenance cleaning once a week rotating equipment.
    20180410_164244.jpg20180402_141502.jpg20180327_175258.jpg20180319_145003.jpg20180320_234416.jpg20180409_153025.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using UAMCC mobile app

• Thread Information