• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Need advice on washing heavy equipment

Jonathan Trammell

Contributing Member
Just wondering if any of you guys wash heavy equipment? I've got a friend of mine that wants his equipment washed but I'm not sure about the pricing and I'm wondering what chemical you recommend using.

Aidan Houde

Hello friend,

It is necessary to clean the heavy equipment time to time for its long life, There are many techniques for cleaning and I would like to suggest you to use pressure washing instead of chemicals, It is a new technique which is more effective for your friend.

John LaBarge

Working on a large commercial projects mutiple scrap yards with equipment from a forklift to large grapple on a pedestal. We charge one rate pr operator and machine pr hr and another rate pr hr for a helper. Project costing them over 40k at this point. Looks like we'll get a weekly maintenance cleaning once a week rotating equipment.
20180410_164244.jpg20180402_141502.jpg20180327_175258.jpg20180319_145003.jpg20180320_234416.jpg20180409_153025.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using UAMCC mobile app