• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Well.....I did it........ "" I JOINED UAMCC " today !!!!

Michael England

I have been a free member for a while now and really enjoy reading all the great posts in this forum,so with me starting a new Softwashing business, I knew the only choice would be to join and get everything out of this site that it has to offer !!
I also purchased a booster skid from Power Wash Store, along with a 8gpm@3500 cold water skid mount ,surface cleaner and a 150' hose today...... I am going to add a hot box later..... I mostly will be doing residential for a few months then add what ever commercial work I can pick up.
Great to be aboard and looking forward to getting my questions finally answered the right way !!
I have a local business designing my logo and a website,so I will have to update here when they finish.

Michael England

Thanks Ron !!
Looking forward to pick all the answers from this place once my paid membership goes thru in 3 to 5 days...
Is there anywhere I need to start in here first once it does??

Tony Evans

Board of Director
There is no study guide for the certifications. You need to know your trade. You can attend educational and training events the UAMCC holds thru the year to better your knowledge base however.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

George Clarke

UAMCC Board of Directors
I have been a free member for a while now and really enjoy reading all the great posts in this forum,so with me starting a new Softwashing business, I knew the only choice would be to join and get everything out of this site that it has to offer !!
I also purchased a booster skid from Power Wash Store, along with a 8gpm@3500 cold water skid mount ,surface cleaner and a 150' hose today...... I am going to add a hot box later..... I mostly will be doing residential for a few months then add what ever commercial work I can pick up.
Great to be aboard and looking forward to getting my questions finally answered the right way !!
I have a local business designing my logo and a website,so I will have to update here when they finish.

Congrats! Let us know if you need anything.

Michael England

Thanks for all the replies!!!!
I have been busy putting my new rig together....still have to plumb my pressure washer.. it took me forever to find a clean water tote tank, everyone on CL said they had """CLEAN""" ones....WHAT A BUNCH OF LIARS !!
I found a guy close to Charlotte NC that sells new 275 gallon tote tanks on CL . he also has two Banjo type adapters for it, one for a garden hose and one for plumbing a 2" line to (MALE THREADED)....
HIS NAME IS ANDREW....NICE GUY TO DO BUSINESS WITH !!
I will post pictures soon !!
IT'S GOING TO BE A GREAT 2017 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!